Friday 1 June 2012

My Introduction

Welcome to this blog of mine. My name is John as you can see to the right of the page. You probably don't know what I was once famous for, I wouldn't blame you. You won't find my books in bookstores anymore.

I had it all. Money. A beautiful wife. Those books were best sellers for god sake!

Why? Why did someone feel that it was a necessary act to point out one FUCKING similarity that my books had with someone else's book. All of a sudden I had apparently ripped off, the story of someone else's books. My fans turned on me. They hated me for something that wasn't my fault. The books stopped selling, my money disappeared, my wife left me...

I am going to use this blog to try and come up with a new story, one that will be my own, I will get them to sell brilliantly, my wife will come back to me, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment